Here is a list of my favorite 18 powerful quotes by Benjamin Franklin on education, time, failure, love money and happiness.
- Genius without education is like silver in the mine.
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
- Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.
- Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75.
- I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
- Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.
- Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
- If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- Beware the hobby that eats.
- Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Lost time is never found again.
- Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship.
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
- It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.
- He that can have patience can have what he will.
- Having been poor is no shame, but being ashamed of it, is.
Image credit: Epic inspirational quotes
List complied with Love by
Administrator | Lift up Ideas